Excelling beyond our competitors, Total Motor Werkes is focused on providing the best BMW, Mini Cooper, and Mercedes-Benz service in all aspects of your vehicle. Located in Stouffville, Ontario, we serve the Aurora, Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Holland Landing, Mount Albert, and Cedar Valley areas. We offer services ranging from fabrication to complete vehicle restorations, and all of our work is completed after thoroughly discussing with you the components and processes involved. For our large builds and customization we work with you from beginning to end to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our Performance program uses components that we have tested and proven.
Our Restoration and Fabrication services are all done in house. The only component of a build we out source is machine work (completed to our designed specifications) and paint work.
Our list of services includes:
- Custom and Complete Builds
- Full Restoration
- Component Design and Fabrication
- Engine Rebuilding, including Porting, Polishing, Balancing, and Blueprinting
- Track Day Preparation
- Roll Cage Fabrication for Track Use Vehicles Only
- Tire Installation, Mounting, and Balancing
- R134A Air Conditioning Service and Recharging
- Safety Certification
- Installation of Performance Parts
- Hand Formed Fender Pulling and Rolling
- Laser-Guided Alignment Using a State-of-the-Art Hoffman Machine
- ECU Coding, Programming, Updating, and Writing for BMW, Mini, and Mercedes-Benz Using our In-House Software that Meets or Exceeds OEM Equipment Capabilities
- In-House 2WD Dyno Tuning Services
- Wavetrac Limited Slip Differential Unit Installation for 2007+ BMW 135i, 335i, and 535i Models
- Maintenance Work for Late Model BMW and Mercedes with a 2-year Parts Warranty
We only use the latest equipment and tools to work on your uniquely engineered vehicle.